Blue Shield of California (Anthem Central)
Please follow the Enrollment Instructions below to become an electronic submitter for Anthem Blue Cross of California.
The following documents required enrollment documents that must be completed, signed and returned to the Anthem office prior to initiation of electronic claims submission or inquiry.
1. Trading Partner Agreement
2. EDI Claims Enrollment Form
3. ERA/EFT Enrollment Form
If the links above do not work properly, please download the forms from here:
If you have any questions regarding any of the documents in this package, please phone the Anthem EDI Technology Support Center at (800) 470-9630
We can now process 276/277 requests (claim status). If this is a transaction you would like to utilize please make sure to enroll with the payer.
Our Vendor Information
We recommend that you have the following information ready before filling out your forms:
|Vendor Name - AXIOM Systems, Inc.|
|Contact - EDI Team|
|Vendor Code - N/A|
|Phone - 602-439-2525|
|Fax - 602-439-0808|
|Address - 241 East 4th Street, Suite 200|
Frederick, MD 21701
|Software Name - SolAce EMC|
|E-mail - Support@SolAce-emc.com|
EDI Registration From
- Please select "New Submitter"
- Choose "Physician/Provider" if you will be using SolAce to submit claims directly to BCBS
- Choose "Billing Service" if you are a Billing Service.
- Please enter your Business/Practice or Provider Name as the Trading Partner
- Enter your address, phone and fax numbers and email address
- Enter the name of the main contact person for your office
- Enter your NPI and Tax ID
- Please mark "Software/System Vendor" and enter the Software Vendor information provided above for AXIOM Systems, Inc.
- For Vendor name, please mark sure you enter AXIOM Systems, Inc. formerly Ivertex
- The Version of SolAce you will be using is Version 4
- For Data Transmission Method please select Secure FTP
- If you are a new applicant select "Assign New" and enter your information under the Submitter Name and Demographics section. (Leave the Clearinghouse line blank)
- Please mark the following:
- 837P - Professional Claims for CMS 1500 billings
- 837I - Institutional Claims for UB04 billings
- 835 - Payment Advice/Remit to receive your EOB's electronically in SolAce
Anthem ERA/EFT Enrollment Form
Please hold onto this form until you receive your Submitter ID from Anthem
Heading: Select either Institutional or Professional Section 1
- Complete this section with your information
- If you use SolAce in your office and have received your own Submitter ID from Anthem, choose the first box for "We are direct claim submitter..." and enter your Submitter/Mailbox ID. For your ERA Translation software, enter "SolAce by AXIOM Systems, Inc. formerly Ivertex"
- If you use a Billing Service, choose "Our vendor will retrieve all ERA..." And enter your Billing Service's name and information. (NOTE: AXIOM Systems Inc. or SolAce is NOT a Billing Service)
- Complete the Signature section
Attachment B is for the EFT portion if you would like your payments to be directly deposited into your accounts.
Submitting your Forms
It is recommended that you keep a copy of all the forms you will be submitting for your records. Please Fax or Email the completed forms to:
1-877-330-2585 Or EDIenrollemail@example.com
It is very important that you complete and return the entire enrollment packet as described above. Incomplete packets will not be processed and will be returned to the submitter.
Waiting for a Response
Once the complete provider enrollment packet has been received, the documents will be processed. Processing will take approximately 10-12 weeks from the date of receipt.
After processing, a confirmation will be emailed to you as notification to begin filing claims electronically. If neither confirmation nor a returned packet is received after two weeks, contact the Anthem EDI Technology Support Center at 1-800-227-3983.
Once you have received your Submitter ID and Password from Anthem, please call the SolAce Support Team and set an appointment for a Mailbox setup and Test Transmission.
Please have one valid test claim ready for testing. The test file should represent the type of claims you will be submitting once production status is achieved. The test claim will not be processed for payment but will be validated against production files; therefore, it must contain valid patient procedure, diagnosis, and provider information.
From our customers
I am very pleased with our SolAce billing software and how easy it is to navigate. They have a great team who can train you to do billing even if you don’t have billing experience. Special thanks to Cathy, Gigi, and Skyler who always helps me out every time I have issues.
SolAce is awesome software. I absolutely LOVE it. For over three years I have used this software daily for multiple long term care facilities to submit claims to various MACs, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage and Supplemental Insurance carriers. It is convenient, simple to use and far less costly than any Clearing House software I had explored. The ability to import from my Practice Management Software and Therapy Providers has reduced any RTP claims edits and denials are a thing of the past. Customer Support is “Johnny on the spot”, but terrific as they may be, it gets better - RARELY do I need to call. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, AND LOVE IT.
I think our medical office was one of the first to use SolAce in the mid 1990’s and we are still using it today for all of our electronic billing because it works ! It was simple for our staff to learn and it integrated easily with our accounting/billing program. It has been especially nice to know that the Axiom staff is there when Medicare changes something and they are right on it. They made the 5010 change a simple process plus made educational seminars available to us. Thank you to all the Axiom/ Ivertex professionals who have helped us for the last 15+ years.
SolAce has been a valuable tool that has been a life saver for my billing service for years. It has allowed me to bill professional and institutional claims with ease. Customer service @ SolAce is top rated in my opinion. The SolAce product is very user friendly and affordable. Thank you SolAce team for a great product.
Easy to use, Customer support has always been excellent, Thanks SolAce Team.
I am a new client and was having a tough time getting everything set up just right. I had to make calls to CEDI and when I called back the rep I spoke with prior even helped the 2nd rep to make sure I got all the info I needed. They definitely work as a team. Within a short period of time they had my system up and running. I never could've done it without them.
Awesome customer service every time!
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to work with your agency. They are courteous, knowledgeable,friendly, and a joy to work with - I can't say enough. Thank you!!
The service was very good. Phone answered promptly even though it was around 6 p.m. my time. Very courteous and helpful. So far I have had really good experiences with your support team.
The follow-up is outstanding - whenever there is an issue I am contacted to be sure that all is working well and to my satisfaction.
Everyone in your company is very helpful and pleasant, and they always have the quickest response time on fixing the situation.
Tech was very helpful, very patient and very professional. She knew of the issue quickly and stayed at hand until issue was resolved. Very satisifed with the service.