Please follow the Enrollment Instructions below to become an electronic submitter for First Priority, a susidary of Blue Cross of Northern Pennsylvania.
Required Documents for those applying for a new Submitter ID
The following documents are required enrollment documents that must be completed and submitted online to the First Priority Health office prior to submission of electronic claims submission or inquiry.
1. EDI Registration Form
2. ERA Request Form (835)
If you have any questions regarding this process or the online forms, please call
570-200-1611 and ask for Lori Harvey. You may also email Lori at Lori.Harvey@bcnepa.com
We can now process 276/277 requests (claim status). If this is a transaction you would like to utilize please make sure to enroll with the payer.
Our Vendor Information
|Vendor Name - AXIOM Systems, Inc.|
|Contact - EDI Team|
|Vendor Code - N/A|
|Phone - 602-439-2525|
|Fax - 602-439-0808|
|Address - 241 East 4th Street, Suite 200|
Frederick, MD 21701
|Software Name - SolAce EMC|
|E-mail - Support@SolAce-emc.com|
EDI Registration Form
- Press Continue
- Complete the contact section of the Registration form with your information
- For Claim Type select your line of business (Professional or Institutional)
- For the connection options, select “Direct Connection to BCNEPA”
- Under the section titled “Additional Comments”, please type in the following text:
- I will be submitting my claims directly to you
- I will be using SolAce EMC Version 4 by AXIOM Systems Inc., formerly Ivertex
- AXIOM Systems is a Software Vendor, NOT a clearinghouse
- They are able to send and receive these transactions: 837P, 837I, and 835
- For the question regarding your access to Navinet, select Yes if you have access and No if you do not.
- Place a check mark next to the appropriate lines of business that you bill for
- Select either Professional (Individual/Group) or Facility, whichever applies
- Enter your First and Last name and/or the Professional Group Name
- Enter your demographic information
- Enter your NPI and Tax ID
- Enter your NPPES Taxonomy Code(s)
- You may search for your taxonomy code using your NPI at https://nppes.cms.hhs.gov/NPPES/Welcome.do
- Select United States
- Press Save and Continue
- Review the information and if all is correct select Confirm All Providers
- If You need to add additional providers, select Add Another Provider an repeat the process
ERA Request Form (835)
- Press Continue to Form
- Select New
- First Priority currently only returns ERAs through Clearinghouses. If you have access to Navinet, please select “Navinet” under the “Authorized Entity to Receive Electronic Remittance Advice Files” section
- Enter the Physician or Group name
- Enter your Federal Tax ID
- Enter your NPI number, Line of Business, your business type (i.e. Solo, Group, or Facility), and press Add
- Repeat the Process for Each NPI number that you will be billing for
- Enter the Contact information for the Main Contact person in your Office
- Press Submit Request
Waiting for a Response
Once the online forms have been submitted, the documents will be processed. Processing time frames vary from case to case. After processing, a confirmation will be emailed to you, and a representative from First Priority will contact you to provide further instructions
Once you have received your Submitter ID and Password from First Priority, please call the SolAce Support Team and set an appointment for a Mailbox setup and Test Transmission.
Please have 3 Test files, 2 Small, and 1 a normal Production sized File. Test files should consist of a variety of claims that represent the type of claims you will be submitting once production status is achieved. Test claims will not be processed for payment but will be validated against production files; therefore, they must contain valid patient procedure, diagnosis, and provider information.
From our customers
I am very pleased with our SolAce billing software and how easy it is to navigate. They have a great team who can train you to do billing even if you don’t have billing experience. Special thanks to Cathy, Gigi, and Skyler who always helps me out every time I have issues.
SolAce is awesome software. I absolutely LOVE it. For over three years I have used this software daily for multiple long term care facilities to submit claims to various MACs, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage and Supplemental Insurance carriers. It is convenient, simple to use and far less costly than any Clearing House software I had explored. The ability to import from my Practice Management Software and Therapy Providers has reduced any RTP claims edits and denials are a thing of the past. Customer Support is “Johnny on the spot”, but terrific as they may be, it gets better - RARELY do I need to call. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, AND LOVE IT.
I think our medical office was one of the first to use SolAce in the mid 1990’s and we are still using it today for all of our electronic billing because it works ! It was simple for our staff to learn and it integrated easily with our accounting/billing program. It has been especially nice to know that the Axiom staff is there when Medicare changes something and they are right on it. They made the 5010 change a simple process plus made educational seminars available to us. Thank you to all the Axiom/ Ivertex professionals who have helped us for the last 15+ years.
SolAce has been a valuable tool that has been a life saver for my billing service for years. It has allowed me to bill professional and institutional claims with ease. Customer service @ SolAce is top rated in my opinion. The SolAce product is very user friendly and affordable. Thank you SolAce team for a great product.
Easy to use, Customer support has always been excellent, Thanks SolAce Team.
I am a new client and was having a tough time getting everything set up just right. I had to make calls to CEDI and when I called back the rep I spoke with prior even helped the 2nd rep to make sure I got all the info I needed. They definitely work as a team. Within a short period of time they had my system up and running. I never could've done it without them.
Awesome customer service every time!
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to work with your agency. They are courteous, knowledgeable,friendly, and a joy to work with - I can't say enough. Thank you!!
The service was very good. Phone answered promptly even though it was around 6 p.m. my time. Very courteous and helpful. So far I have had really good experiences with your support team.
The follow-up is outstanding - whenever there is an issue I am contacted to be sure that all is working well and to my satisfaction.
Everyone in your company is very helpful and pleasant, and they always have the quickest response time on fixing the situation.
Tech was very helpful, very patient and very professional. She knew of the issue quickly and stayed at hand until issue was resolved. Very satisifed with the service.