Oregon Medicaid: DHS
Please follow the Enrollment Instructions below to become an electronic submitter for Oregon Medicaid.
Required Documents for those applying for new Submitter IDs
The following documents are required enrollment documents that must be completed, signed and returned to the DHS office prior to initiation of electronic claims submission or inquiry.
1. EDI Registration Form
2. Application for Authorization Form
3. Trading Partner Agreement
Required Documents for those with existing Submitter Ids but need to make changes to their account:
Use this form to change mailing address, email address, contact information, authorized users and EDI vendors.
1. Exhibit C to update your EDI registration
If the links above do not work properly, please download the forms directly from the website:
If you have any questions regarding any of the documents in this package, please phone the DHS EDI Technology Support Center at 1-800-527-5772.
We can now process 276/277 requests (claim status). If this is a transaction you would like to utilize please make sure to enroll with the payer.
Oure Vendor Information
|Vendor Name - AXIOM Systems, Inc|
|Contact - EDI Team|
|Vendor Code - N/A|
|Phone - 602-439-2525|
|Fax - 602-439-0808|
|Address - 241 East 4th Street, Suite 200|
Frederick, MD 21701
|Software Name– SolAce EMC|
|E-mail – Support@SolAce-emc.com|
- Please select “A new registration”
- Enter today’s date as the Effective Date
- Enter your Business, Provider or Practice name
- Enter your mailing address, phone number and fax number
- Enter your Medicaid Provider number and your NPI
- Enter your Taxonomy codes
NOTE: If you have more than one provider you must complete a separate Registration form for each.
Section 3, 4, 5 & 6
- Complete these sections with the designated contact persons for these items in your office.
- For Submitter Type: Choose “Billing provider” and “Self” if you are a provider using SolAce. (You are the EDI Submitter)
Note: If the provider is using a Billing Service fill in the Billing Service’s information in Section 5 & 6 and choose the “Billing Service” option for Submitter type. Section 7
- Choose whether the transactions you will be billing are for FFS or Prepaid health plan
- Choose either 837P or 837I
- If you would like to receive your EOBs electronically, choose 835
- Please sign and date this section
Application for Authorization
- Please select “New Application”
- Enter today’s date as the effective date
- Enter your business name or provider name as the “trading partner”
- Please select all the boxes
- Complete the box at the bottom of Section A with your information (You are the trading partner)
- Complete the box at the bottom of Section B with your information. (You are the EDI Submitter)
- New applicants may leave the submitter number blank.
Note: If a provider is using a Billing Service that uses SolAce, the Billing Service’s information must be filled in here. The Billing Service’s submitter number must be provided in this section.
- Complete section C with your information (You are the Trading Partner and the EDI Submitter)
- New applicants may leave the submitter number blank.
Trading Partner Agreement
- Please enter your Business, Practice, or Provider name
- Complete the last section of this form.
Updating an Existing EDI Submitter ID
Those with existing Submitter IDs that need to make changes to their account should fill out the following forms.
Exhibit C to update your EDI registration
Use this form to change mailing address, email address, contact information, authorized users, the addition or deletion of authorized transactions or any other changes that may affect the accuracy of, or authority for, an EDI transaction. (Change forms must include the signature of your authorized primary or secondary signer.)
- Please enter your trading partner information
- Enter your Provider/Plan number
- Enter your NPI and Taxonomy codes (A separate Exhibit C must be completed for each provider number.)
- Please enter your Trading partner authorized signer information (cannot be a billing service or clearinghouse).
- If the primary signer listed here is different from the one listed on your current TPA, you must complete a new TPA , Exhibit A and Exhibit B before we can update your EDI registration.
- Please enter your Claims contact information (this should be someone from your office)
- Please enter your information for the EDI submitter information
- If this is different from what is on your current Exhibit A (DMAP 2081) and Exhibit B (DMAP 2082), you will also need to complete and submit a new Exhibit A and B. Note: If you are using a Billing Service, your Billing Service will be the EDI Submitter.
- For Submitter Type, if you are using SolAce, choose “Self”. If you are using a Billing Service, choose “Billing Service”
- If you are using SolAce, you are the EDI Submitter so please enter your information in this section.
- If you are using a Billing Service then your Billing Service will be the EDI Submitter.
- Select whether the claims you bill are FFS or PHP
- Choose the transaction types that you want to either add or delete to your account.
- Choose 837P or 837I
- 835 for Electronic EOBs
- 999 for Response reports
- Please sign and date this section.
Submitting your Forms
It is recommended that you keep a copy of all the forms you will be submitting for your records. Mail the enrollment forms reflecting original signatures to:
Department of Human Services
Office of Medical Assistance Programs
Provider Enrollment Unit, E44
500 Summer St. NE Salem, OR 97301-1079
503-945-6898 (fax): 1-888-690-9888 (phone)
It is very important that you complete and return the entire enrollment packet as described above. Incomplete packets will not be processed and will be returned to the submitter.
Waiting for a Response
Once the complete provider enrollment packet has been received, the documents will be processed. Processing will take approximately two weeks from the date of receipt. (Remember that mailing time can take as much as five days.)
After processing, a confirmation will be faxed to you as notification to begin filing claims electronically. If neither confirmation nor a returned packet is received after two weeks, contact the DHS EDI Technology Support Center at 1-800-527-5772.
Once you have received your Submitter ID and password from DHS, please call the SolAce Support Team and set an appointment for a Mailbox setup and Test Transmission.
Please have 25 test claims ready for testing. Test files should consist of a variety of claims that represent the type of claims you will be submitting once production status is achieved. Test claims will not be processed for payment but will be validated against production files; therefore, they must contain valid patient procedure, diagnosis, and provider information.
From our customers
I am very pleased with our SolAce billing software and how easy it is to navigate. They have a great team who can train you to do billing even if you don’t have billing experience. Special thanks to Cathy, Gigi, and Skyler who always helps me out every time I have issues.
SolAce is awesome software. I absolutely LOVE it. For over three years I have used this software daily for multiple long term care facilities to submit claims to various MACs, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage and Supplemental Insurance carriers. It is convenient, simple to use and far less costly than any Clearing House software I had explored. The ability to import from my Practice Management Software and Therapy Providers has reduced any RTP claims edits and denials are a thing of the past. Customer Support is “Johnny on the spot”, but terrific as they may be, it gets better - RARELY do I need to call. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, AND LOVE IT.
I think our medical office was one of the first to use SolAce in the mid 1990’s and we are still using it today for all of our electronic billing because it works ! It was simple for our staff to learn and it integrated easily with our accounting/billing program. It has been especially nice to know that the Axiom staff is there when Medicare changes something and they are right on it. They made the 5010 change a simple process plus made educational seminars available to us. Thank you to all the Axiom/ Ivertex professionals who have helped us for the last 15+ years.
SolAce has been a valuable tool that has been a life saver for my billing service for years. It has allowed me to bill professional and institutional claims with ease. Customer service @ SolAce is top rated in my opinion. The SolAce product is very user friendly and affordable. Thank you SolAce team for a great product.
Easy to use, Customer support has always been excellent, Thanks SolAce Team.
I am a new client and was having a tough time getting everything set up just right. I had to make calls to CEDI and when I called back the rep I spoke with prior even helped the 2nd rep to make sure I got all the info I needed. They definitely work as a team. Within a short period of time they had my system up and running. I never could've done it without them.
Awesome customer service every time!
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to work with your agency. They are courteous, knowledgeable,friendly, and a joy to work with - I can't say enough. Thank you!!
The service was very good. Phone answered promptly even though it was around 6 p.m. my time. Very courteous and helpful. So far I have had really good experiences with your support team.
The follow-up is outstanding - whenever there is an issue I am contacted to be sure that all is working well and to my satisfaction.
Everyone in your company is very helpful and pleasant, and they always have the quickest response time on fixing the situation.
Tech was very helpful, very patient and very professional. She knew of the issue quickly and stayed at hand until issue was resolved. Very satisifed with the service.