To receive a quote, learn more about our products or to receive a product demo please call us at (602)439-2525 (6am-4pm Mountain Standard Time). You may also send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SolAce is priced extremely competitively for every type of client; whether you are a small solo practice, a large multi-site hospital system, or a sophisticated billing service.
Our pricing is based on:
- The type of organization you are (Billing Service vs. Provider)
- Whether you process Professional Claims, Institutional Claims or Both
- Your average expected monthly transaction volume
- Your choice on either a one year or three year contract
Consider the Total Cost of Ownership:
- Unlike some other vendors, we do not charge for set ups and we provide free and unlimited training and help desk support. This includes assistance with enrolling with payers, billing questions, and interpreting payer notifications
- Our proven software ensures that you produce correctly coded and compliant transactions; including payer specific edits which means fewer resubmissions
- Our workflows and sophisticated features, functions and short cuts minimize the time you need to spend creating clean claims
- Our unattended task managers ensure that once you create your claims you do not have to baby sit them and make sure they are delivered, our software and our support team take care of that
- Our staff hosts many free webinars and training sessions geared toward helping your staff stay current on new initiatives and mandates as well as offering primers that will make them more effective and productive
- We post relevant payer updates on our blog so your staff can stay current on changes and any known payer issues before they become a problem for you
Pricing and contract administration:
- You will need to execute a simple Application Service Provider (ASP) Agreement and a Business Associate Agreement (BAA).
- You will be quoted the same price we quote our existing loyal clients
- A three year contract not only locks in your price, but also only requires a one year up-front payment
- We price transaction volumes using broad tiers and only increase your price if your three month average transaction volume exceeds your tier maximum
- If you signed a three year contract the price adjustment will not occur until your next annual payment due date
From our customers
I am very pleased with our SolAce billing software and how easy it is to navigate. They have a great team who can train you to do billing even if you don’t have billing experience. Special thanks to Cathy, Gigi, and Skyler who always helps me out every time I have issues.
SolAce is awesome software. I absolutely LOVE it. For over three years I have used this software daily for multiple long term care facilities to submit claims to various MACs, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage and Supplemental Insurance carriers. It is convenient, simple to use and far less costly than any Clearing House software I had explored. The ability to import from my Practice Management Software and Therapy Providers has reduced any RTP claims edits and denials are a thing of the past. Customer Support is “Johnny on the spot”, but terrific as they may be, it gets better - RARELY do I need to call. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, AND LOVE IT.
I think our medical office was one of the first to use SolAce in the mid 1990’s and we are still using it today for all of our electronic billing because it works ! It was simple for our staff to learn and it integrated easily with our accounting/billing program. It has been especially nice to know that the Axiom staff is there when Medicare changes something and they are right on it. They made the 5010 change a simple process plus made educational seminars available to us. Thank you to all the Axiom/ Ivertex professionals who have helped us for the last 15+ years.
SolAce has been a valuable tool that has been a life saver for my billing service for years. It has allowed me to bill professional and institutional claims with ease. Customer service @ SolAce is top rated in my opinion. The SolAce product is very user friendly and affordable. Thank you SolAce team for a great product.
Easy to use, Customer support has always been excellent, Thanks SolAce Team.
I am a new client and was having a tough time getting everything set up just right. I had to make calls to CEDI and when I called back the rep I spoke with prior even helped the 2nd rep to make sure I got all the info I needed. They definitely work as a team. Within a short period of time they had my system up and running. I never could've done it without them.
Awesome customer service every time!
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to work with your agency. They are courteous, knowledgeable,friendly, and a joy to work with - I can't say enough. Thank you!!
The service was very good. Phone answered promptly even though it was around 6 p.m. my time. Very courteous and helpful. So far I have had really good experiences with your support team.
The follow-up is outstanding - whenever there is an issue I am contacted to be sure that all is working well and to my satisfaction.
Everyone in your company is very helpful and pleasant, and they always have the quickest response time on fixing the situation.
Tech was very helpful, very patient and very professional. She knew of the issue quickly and stayed at hand until issue was resolved. Very satisifed with the service.