Related health care industry news and press releases:
TriWest VACCN & VA PC3 Changes
TriWest has selected PGBA as its new Veterans Affairs (VA) Community Care Network (CCN) and Patient-Centered Community Care (PC3) claims processor.
- Claims received and accepted by June 8, 2021, will be processed by WPS. For claims received by this date, WPS is committed to processing 98% of CCN Region 4 and PC3 claims by June 30. Any remaining claims will be transferred to PGBA, the new claims processor.
- Claim submission instructions for the new contractor will vary for a period based on region. Providers are advised to check the authorization letter or VA’s HealthShare Referral Manager (HSRM) for the specific episode of care and should submit claims as instructed.
- There are no changes to dental or pharmacy services provided through Delta Dental or Express Scripts.
- Effective April 1, 2021: Please send CCN Region 5 claims for Kodiak, Alaska, to the new processor, PGBA.
- Effective April 1, 2021: Providers in Regions 4 and 5 are encouraged to begin the registration process for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and/or Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) with PGBA. WPS is no longer accepting new enrollments for these transactions.
- Effective June 9, 2021: All electronic transactions and paper claims for Region 4 CCN and PC3 must be sent to PGBA.
- Effective June 15, 2021: PGBA will receive and process all remaining CCN Region 5 EDI transactions.
CWF FISS/DDE Dark Days
Please be aware that CMS will be updating the CWF 3270 system starting Friday, October 2, 2020 through Sunday, October 4, 2020. No one will be able to access the CWF FISS/DDE system during that time.
From our customers
I am very pleased with our SolAce billing software and how easy it is to navigate. They have a great team who can train you to do billing even if you don’t have billing experience. Special thanks to Cathy, Gigi, and Skyler who always helps me out every time I have issues.
SolAce is awesome software. I absolutely LOVE it. For over three years I have used this software daily for multiple long term care facilities to submit claims to various MACs, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage and Supplemental Insurance carriers. It is convenient, simple to use and far less costly than any Clearing House software I had explored. The ability to import from my Practice Management Software and Therapy Providers has reduced any RTP claims edits and denials are a thing of the past. Customer Support is “Johnny on the spot”, but terrific as they may be, it gets better - RARELY do I need to call. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, AND LOVE IT.
I think our medical office was one of the first to use SolAce in the mid 1990’s and we are still using it today for all of our electronic billing because it works ! It was simple for our staff to learn and it integrated easily with our accounting/billing program. It has been especially nice to know that the Axiom staff is there when Medicare changes something and they are right on it. They made the 5010 change a simple process plus made educational seminars available to us. Thank you to all the Axiom/ Ivertex professionals who have helped us for the last 15+ years.
SolAce has been a valuable tool that has been a life saver for my billing service for years. It has allowed me to bill professional and institutional claims with ease. Customer service @ SolAce is top rated in my opinion. The SolAce product is very user friendly and affordable. Thank you SolAce team for a great product.
Easy to use, Customer support has always been excellent, Thanks SolAce Team.
I am a new client and was having a tough time getting everything set up just right. I had to make calls to CEDI and when I called back the rep I spoke with prior even helped the 2nd rep to make sure I got all the info I needed. They definitely work as a team. Within a short period of time they had my system up and running. I never could've done it without them.
Awesome customer service every time!
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to work with your agency. They are courteous, knowledgeable,friendly, and a joy to work with - I can't say enough. Thank you!!
The service was very good. Phone answered promptly even though it was around 6 p.m. my time. Very courteous and helpful. So far I have had really good experiences with your support team.
The follow-up is outstanding - whenever there is an issue I am contacted to be sure that all is working well and to my satisfaction.
Everyone in your company is very helpful and pleasant, and they always have the quickest response time on fixing the situation.
Tech was very helpful, very patient and very professional. She knew of the issue quickly and stayed at hand until issue was resolved. Very satisifed with the service.