If you are interested in submitting claims electronically to Arkansas Medicaid please follow these enrollment instructions.
- To apply for an AR Medicaid electronic Submitter ID, please go to the following website and click on the link on the left side which says "Trading Partner"
Enrollment Process for New Trading Partners
- Please click "Enrollment Application"
- Once you have finished reading the next section, please press "Continue"
- Enter your Company Name as the "Trading Partner"
- Please complete the rest of this form with your demographic and contact information
- For "EDI Contact Name, Phone, and Email" please enter the contact information of the representative in your company that will be doing your electronic billing
- Once complete, please press "Continue"
- Select the type of transactions you will be billing:
- 837I for Institutional Claims (UB 04 if done by paper)
- 837P for Professional Claims (CMS 1500 if done by paper)
- 835 if you wish to receive your providers Remittance Advice electronically
- Please press "Continue"
- On the following screen, please enter the Provider ID and Effective date for your providers
- Continue adding until all of your providers have been entered then press "Continue"
- Please check the box to "Accept" then enter your electronic signature and press "Submit"
- Please review the summary page and if correct, press "Confirm"
- You will then receive an email with your new Trading Partner ID and Password - keep this information as you will need to call and give it to your SolAce representative
- In the email, you will have to click a link to complete the enrollment process
- Clicking the link in the email will take you to a confirmation page with information about your Trading Partner ID and details on upcoming steps
- After reading, please click "Exit"
- Once back on the ARMedicaid home page, please click "Register Now" on the left
- All entities who will be submitting claims electronically have to register as a "Trading Partner"
- Please enter your Zip Code and your Trading Partner ID as the "TPartner Qualifier"
- Click "Continue" to proceed
- You then need to create a User ID and Password which will be used to access their online portal
- Please re-enter your Name,Phone, and Email address
- Please select a site key and enter a passphrase
- You must then select 3 Security Questions and type the Answers (please write these down)
- Please press "Submit"
- You will then see a message that your registration has been accepted. Just press "Ok"
- The final step is to click the link in the email you will receive which just requires you go back to the portal and enter your password then press "Verify"
- You will receive one last email that shows you have successfully registered. Please keep this email for your records
If you have any questions regarding this enrollment process, please call the EDI Technology Support Center at the following numbers:
Local and out-of-state:
Select option 0 for "Other Inquiries" and then option 1 for "EDI Support Center" when prompted.
We can now process 276/277 requests (claim status). If this is a transaction you would like to utilize please make sure to enroll with the payer.
Our Vendor Information
|Vendor Name - AXIOM Systems, Inc.|
|Contact - EDI Team|
|Vendor Code - N/A|
|Phone - 602-439-2525|
|Fax - 602-439-0808|
|Address - 241 East 4th Street, Suite 200|
Frederick, MD 21701
|Software Name - SolAce EMC|
|E-mail - Support@SolAce-emc.com|
Waiting for a Response
Once the enrollment has been completed it can take up to a week for it to be processed.
After processing, a confirmation will be emailed to you as notification to begin filing claims electronically. If no confirmation is received after two weeks, please call the Medicaid EDI Technology Support Center at the number listed above.
Once you have received your Submitter ID and Password from Medicaid and have the final confirmation email, please call the SolAce Support Team at 602-439-2525 to set an appointment for a Mailbox setup and Test Transmission to Medicaid.
Please have 25 test claims ready for testing. Test files should consist of a variety of claims that represent the type of claims you will be submitting once production status is achieved. Test claims will not be processed for payment, but will be validated against production files; therefore, they must contain valid patient procedure, diagnosis, and provider information.
From our customers
I am very pleased with our SolAce billing software and how easy it is to navigate. They have a great team who can train you to do billing even if you don’t have billing experience. Special thanks to Cathy, Gigi, and Skyler who always helps me out every time I have issues.
SolAce is awesome software. I absolutely LOVE it. For over three years I have used this software daily for multiple long term care facilities to submit claims to various MACs, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage and Supplemental Insurance carriers. It is convenient, simple to use and far less costly than any Clearing House software I had explored. The ability to import from my Practice Management Software and Therapy Providers has reduced any RTP claims edits and denials are a thing of the past. Customer Support is “Johnny on the spot”, but terrific as they may be, it gets better - RARELY do I need to call. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, AND LOVE IT.
I think our medical office was one of the first to use SolAce in the mid 1990’s and we are still using it today for all of our electronic billing because it works ! It was simple for our staff to learn and it integrated easily with our accounting/billing program. It has been especially nice to know that the Axiom staff is there when Medicare changes something and they are right on it. They made the 5010 change a simple process plus made educational seminars available to us. Thank you to all the Axiom/ Ivertex professionals who have helped us for the last 15+ years.
SolAce has been a valuable tool that has been a life saver for my billing service for years. It has allowed me to bill professional and institutional claims with ease. Customer service @ SolAce is top rated in my opinion. The SolAce product is very user friendly and affordable. Thank you SolAce team for a great product.
Easy to use, Customer support has always been excellent, Thanks SolAce Team.
I am a new client and was having a tough time getting everything set up just right. I had to make calls to CEDI and when I called back the rep I spoke with prior even helped the 2nd rep to make sure I got all the info I needed. They definitely work as a team. Within a short period of time they had my system up and running. I never could've done it without them.
Awesome customer service every time!
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to work with your agency. They are courteous, knowledgeable,friendly, and a joy to work with - I can't say enough. Thank you!!
The service was very good. Phone answered promptly even though it was around 6 p.m. my time. Very courteous and helpful. So far I have had really good experiences with your support team.
The follow-up is outstanding - whenever there is an issue I am contacted to be sure that all is working well and to my satisfaction.
Everyone in your company is very helpful and pleasant, and they always have the quickest response time on fixing the situation.
Tech was very helpful, very patient and very professional. She knew of the issue quickly and stayed at hand until issue was resolved. Very satisifed with the service.