Massachusetts Blue Cross Blue Shield
Please follow the Enrollment Instructions below to become an electronic submitter for Massachusetts Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Required Documents for those applying for new Submitter IDs
The following documents are required enrollment documents that must be completed, signed and returned to the MA BCBS office prior to initiation of electronic claims submission or inquiry.
1. EDI Trading Partner Enrollment Form
2. EDI Security Account Request Form
3. Provider Trading Partner Agreement
In order to receive these forms you will need to call MA BCBS directly and let them know you need the forms listed above because you are applying for a Submitter ID in order to become a Direct Submitter using SolAce EMC.
To begin this process please call the EDI Technical Support Center at: 1-800-771-4097 option 2
We can now process 276/277 requests (claim status). If this is a transaction you would like to utilize please make sure to enroll with the payer.
Our Vendor Information
|Vendor Name - AXIOM Systems, Inc.
|Contact - EDI Team
|Vendor Code - N/A
|Phone - 602-439-2525
|Fax - 602-439-0808
|Address - 241 East 4th Street, Suite 200
Frederick, MD 21701
|Software Name - SolAce EMC
|E-mail - Support@SolAce-emc.com
EDI Trading Partner Enrollment Form
- Check the box for New
- Enter todays Date
- The Submitters Name (You are the submitter)
- Your company’s demographic information
- If you are using a Billing Service please select the box, if not skip this section
- In the first field enter the name of your Practice Management Software
- In the second Field enter: SolAce EMC
- Check the box for NO
- Enter the Name, Title, and contact information for both the main contact for your office, and the technical contact representative for your office
- Select the transactions you will be submitting
- 837 I for Institutional Claims
- 837P for Professional Claims
- 835 for Electronic Remits
- Enter the information for all the Providers you will be submitting for
EDI Security Account Request Form
- Enter your Name and Contact information as well as the date of the request
- Enter your Company Name & Department
- The first two boxes should already be checked YES if not please check
- Question 2.3 Should already be checked NO if not please check
- Question 2.4 Check the box for 837 & enter an estimation of the amount and frequency your files will be transferred (check No for every other transaction)
- Answer NO to the question about 270 and 276 transactions
- Answer YES to the question about 999 rejects
- Question 2.5 Leave all boxes blank
- Question 2.6 Select HTTPS
- Question 2.7 Leave blank
- Question 2.8 Check NO
- Call us for question 2.9 as the answer is dependent on which version of SolAce you have
- Question 2.10 Please call us for our IP Address and Host Name
Provider Trading Partner Agreement
- Enter the date in the first paragraph
- Make sure your information is in Section 9.1
- Complete the Signature page with your information
- Send the ENTIRE packet to the following address:
25 Technology Place
Hingham, MA 02043
ATTN: EDI Support
Submitting your Forms
It is recommended that you keep a copy of all the forms you will be submitting for your records. Please email these forms to:
Waiting for a Response
Once the complete provider enrollment packet has been received, the documents will be processed. Processing times vary, but in most cases once they receive the enrollment forms testing can happen immediately.
After processing, a confirmation will be sent to you as notification to begin filing claims electronically. If neither confirmation nor a returned packet is received after two weeks, contact the Technology Support Center toll-free at 1-800-771-4097 option 2.
Once you have received your Submitter ID and Password from MA BCBS, please call the SolAce Support Team and set an appointment for a Mailbox setup and Test Transmission to MA BCBS.
From our customers
I am very pleased with our SolAce billing software and how easy it is to navigate. They have a great team who can train you to do billing even if you don’t have billing experience. Special thanks to Cathy, Gigi, and Skyler who always helps me out every time I have issues.
SolAce is awesome software. I absolutely LOVE it. For over three years I have used this software daily for multiple long term care facilities to submit claims to various MACs, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage and Supplemental Insurance carriers. It is convenient, simple to use and far less costly than any Clearing House software I had explored. The ability to import from my Practice Management Software and Therapy Providers has reduced any RTP claims edits and denials are a thing of the past. Customer Support is “Johnny on the spot”, but terrific as they may be, it gets better - RARELY do I need to call. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, AND LOVE IT.
I think our medical office was one of the first to use SolAce in the mid 1990’s and we are still using it today for all of our electronic billing because it works ! It was simple for our staff to learn and it integrated easily with our accounting/billing program. It has been especially nice to know that the Axiom staff is there when Medicare changes something and they are right on it. They made the 5010 change a simple process plus made educational seminars available to us. Thank you to all the Axiom/ Ivertex professionals who have helped us for the last 15+ years.
SolAce has been a valuable tool that has been a life saver for my billing service for years. It has allowed me to bill professional and institutional claims with ease. Customer service @ SolAce is top rated in my opinion. The SolAce product is very user friendly and affordable. Thank you SolAce team for a great product.
Easy to use, Customer support has always been excellent, Thanks SolAce Team.
I am a new client and was having a tough time getting everything set up just right. I had to make calls to CEDI and when I called back the rep I spoke with prior even helped the 2nd rep to make sure I got all the info I needed. They definitely work as a team. Within a short period of time they had my system up and running. I never could've done it without them.
Awesome customer service every time!
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to work with your agency. They are courteous, knowledgeable,friendly, and a joy to work with - I can't say enough. Thank you!!
The service was very good. Phone answered promptly even though it was around 6 p.m. my time. Very courteous and helpful. So far I have had really good experiences with your support team.
The follow-up is outstanding - whenever there is an issue I am contacted to be sure that all is working well and to my satisfaction.
Everyone in your company is very helpful and pleasant, and they always have the quickest response time on fixing the situation.
Tech was very helpful, very patient and very professional. She knew of the issue quickly and stayed at hand until issue was resolved. Very satisifed with the service.