It is very easy to send electronic claims to Commercial Payers using SolAce EMC. Just give us a call at
The link below will take you to Availity's official payer list.
AXIOM Systems, Inc. Software Vendor Information
|Software Vendor Information|
|Vendor Name - AXIOM Systems, Inc.|
|Contact - EDI Team|
|Vendor Code - N/A|
|Phone - 602-439-2525|
|Fax - 602-439-0808|
|Address - 241 East 4th Street, Suite 200|
Frederick, MD 21701
|Software Name - SolAce EMC|
|Email - Support@SolAce-emc.com|
Please follow these instructions to enroll with the Availity Clearinghouse.
Please Note: You are not applying for a Submitter ID with Availity. You are applying for a Logon ID and Password for their Online Portal and FTP Connection.
Availity FTP Enrollment
NOTE: You must use Internet Explorer to complete this online application.
(Use this form if your office has high-speed internet. If you do not have high-speed internet in your office and would like to submit commercial claims to Availity using your dial-up modem connection, please call us at 602-439-2525 and request to be setup with Availity via Dial-up.)
To apply for a Logon Id with Availity please go to www.availity.com
Under "Register Now for the Availity Web Portal" Select Get Started
Click the link that says "Start Registration"
- Do you have an Availity account? Select yes or no
- Enter your Biller’s name and contact information
- Create a User ID (Please make sure you write this down , we will need this when we set up your mailbox)
- Select either Provider or Billing Service
- Enter your Organization’s Name and Tax ID
- Choose the proper Provider Type for your line of business
- Click Next
- Select your Organization if it’s on the list or choose “I don’t see my organization”
- Enter your NPI and demographic information and click Next
- Answer the questions regarding the Controlling Authority and Account Administrator
- Assigning a Backup Account administrator is optional
- Click Next
- Review your information and click Submit Registration
- Print and Sign any documents that need to be faxed back to Availity in order to complete your sign up.
- Please Note You must sign the documents with a witness present who must sign and date the application as well.
(Please be advised, if this step is not completed, or the dates do not match, the application will be denied.)
Waiting for a Response
Once the complete provider enrollment application has been received, the documents will be processed. Processing will take approximately 24-48 hours from the date of receipt.
After processing, a confirmation email will be sent to you with your web portal password and further instructions. If neither confirmation nor a denial of your application is received, contact the Technology Support Center toll-free at 1-800-282-4548, option 2.
What to do next
Once you have received your web portal password from Availity, please log in to their website at www.availity.com. You will be prompted to read three agreements, create three security questions, and change your password. Please make a note of your new password. Once you have completed those steps the main page will open. On the left hand side click on "Account Administration", then click on "View Overall Security Profile". In this screen you will find your Organization Identifier (it should be your tax id.)
Note: If you submit claims to BCBS of Florida you should see a "BCBSF SENDER ID" here. Write it down and give it to the SolAce Support Tech that you will need to work with for Step 3. Confirm your profile is correct and log off.
Call 1-800-282-4548 and select option 2. Make sure you ask for the EDI Department and when you have a representative on the line let them know: You are an Availity Submitter and you need to have your FTP Login Activated. The representative will then confirm your availity.com login (the ID you used to log into their website) and issue you a new password for the FTP site. You should receive your new password via email within about 24-48 hours.
Note: Most of the time the ftp password actually starts with the letters "ftp". (You will need to give this to the SolAce Support Tech that you work with in Step 3).
Please call the SolAce Support Team and set an appointment for a Mailbox setup.
Special Instructions for Billing Services Only
Availity has tightened security regarding Billing services enrolling on behalf of providers. There is a new step in place that must be completed.
Please Note: This is only if you are a Billing Service and you are going to be billing ALL of your provider’s claims out of one mailbox without separation of data. If you need separate mailboxes for each of your providers for separation of data, please call your SolAce Support Team at 1-602-439-2525.
- The Billing Service must enroll through Availity’s portal enrollment process to become an approved Availity Submitter.
- When the Billing Service is granted access to Availity’s Web Portal they must log into the portal and locate a form called “Availity Business Associate Provider Access Delegation Form”
- Each provider must sign this form, allowing the Billing Service to bill his or her claims. This must be faxed to Availity. Allow 72 hours for processing.
- When it is complete the Billing Service will receive a confirmation from Availity.
- The Billing Service can now call and get an ftp account activated to be able to send claims and receive reports. Allow 24 to 72 hours for processing.
Optional Print and Mail Service
Availity also offers print-and-mail service for your paper claims for a per claim charge equal to the cost of a stamp. Fill out and submit the All-Payer-Print form below to turn on this service.
Instructions for completing this form:
- You must Sign the bottom of Page 3 and enter your Submitter Tax ID
- Enter today's date
- Enter your Availity User ID/Logon ID
- Please enter your name, this must match the name associated with user/logon id
- Enter your demographic and contact information
- Answer the last question either Yes or No
- Leave the rest of this form blank
Signing up for EOB's with Availity
To view which payers are able to route ERAs through Availity, you must search for the Payer ID or Name on the Availity Payer List. You will need to logon to your Availity Portal at www.availity.com to enroll for Electronic Remits.
The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners.
From our customers
I am very pleased with our SolAce billing software and how easy it is to navigate. They have a great team who can train you to do billing even if you don’t have billing experience. Special thanks to Cathy, Gigi, and Skyler who always helps me out every time I have issues.
SolAce is awesome software. I absolutely LOVE it. For over three years I have used this software daily for multiple long term care facilities to submit claims to various MACs, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage and Supplemental Insurance carriers. It is convenient, simple to use and far less costly than any Clearing House software I had explored. The ability to import from my Practice Management Software and Therapy Providers has reduced any RTP claims edits and denials are a thing of the past. Customer Support is “Johnny on the spot”, but terrific as they may be, it gets better - RARELY do I need to call. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, AND LOVE IT.
I think our medical office was one of the first to use SolAce in the mid 1990’s and we are still using it today for all of our electronic billing because it works ! It was simple for our staff to learn and it integrated easily with our accounting/billing program. It has been especially nice to know that the Axiom staff is there when Medicare changes something and they are right on it. They made the 5010 change a simple process plus made educational seminars available to us. Thank you to all the Axiom/ Ivertex professionals who have helped us for the last 15+ years.
SolAce has been a valuable tool that has been a life saver for my billing service for years. It has allowed me to bill professional and institutional claims with ease. Customer service @ SolAce is top rated in my opinion. The SolAce product is very user friendly and affordable. Thank you SolAce team for a great product.
Easy to use, Customer support has always been excellent, Thanks SolAce Team.
I am a new client and was having a tough time getting everything set up just right. I had to make calls to CEDI and when I called back the rep I spoke with prior even helped the 2nd rep to make sure I got all the info I needed. They definitely work as a team. Within a short period of time they had my system up and running. I never could've done it without them.
Awesome customer service every time!
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to work with your agency. They are courteous, knowledgeable,friendly, and a joy to work with - I can't say enough. Thank you!!
The service was very good. Phone answered promptly even though it was around 6 p.m. my time. Very courteous and helpful. So far I have had really good experiences with your support team.
The follow-up is outstanding - whenever there is an issue I am contacted to be sure that all is working well and to my satisfaction.
Everyone in your company is very helpful and pleasant, and they always have the quickest response time on fixing the situation.
Tech was very helpful, very patient and very professional. She knew of the issue quickly and stayed at hand until issue was resolved. Very satisifed with the service.